Meet - the new generation Cargo ebike
Preferred by both riders and fleet managers
Smooth riding; made for comfortable, efficient last mile delivery:
- Smooth riding with automatic gearing, reverse and no chains
- Optimized for navigating in crowded, urban environment
- The lightest and most compact cargo bike with cargo capacity up to 1,2M3 and net cargo 150kg
- Full weather protection, stay dry and comfortable all year
- Built-in tracking and fleet management
- Flexible offering including leasing and rental
CityQ is not a bike – it’s a platform for better and more sustainable transport.
CityQ modular platform is made for multiple models to solve last mile transport.
Feedback from test riders of the prototype:
“our riders just love the CityQ” (Leading food delivery)
“we want CityQ as soon as you can deliver” (Facility Management)
“this is the top 2 best cargo bike we ever tried” (global brand)
CityQ cargo bike will be launched early autumn 2022.
But you can get early access today. Sign up for:
- preorder (secure request early access)
- register your interest
- demo opportunities